Are you and your spouse eligible to participate in the Take Charge! Live Well! program?
- What is a health assessment and how can I benefit by completing it?
- How long does it take?
- How do I complete my health assessment online?
- How do I request a paper health assessment?
- What is a biometric screening?
- How can I complete a biometric screening?
- Where can I access the biometric screening form?
- Can I get a biometric screening at my place of work?
- How do I earn rewards?
- How much can I earn?
- When will I be paid?
- Who do I contact if I have questions?
- What is an online program?
- What types of online programs are available?
- How can completing an online program benefit me?
- What is health coaching?
- How do I sign up for health coaching?
- What types of health coaching can I participate in?
- How does health coaching help me?
Nurse Advice Line
- What is the Nurse Advice Line?
- How often can I use the Nurse Advice Line?
- When should I use the Nurse Advice Line?
- How does using the Nurse Advice Line benefit me
Click here to see program details prior to July 1, 2013.